Prior to upgrading to SA3, my maillog used to show quite a few hits for
'NO_DNS_FOR_FROM'. When SA3 came out, I rebuilt my server (RH8, MailScanner
4.34.4) and installed SA3. All seems to be working well, I see hits for SPF,
Razor2, and surbl tests etc., but I no longer see ANY hits for NO_DNS_FOR_FROM.
None at all.

I saw the threads discussing old versions of Net::DNS, but I have confirmed that
I have the latest version installed:
  Spamassassin -D reports:
  debug: is Net::DNS::Resolver available? yes
  debug: Net::DNS version: 0.48

  CPAN reports:
  Net::DNS is up to date.

Even when I feed SA an email with a non-existant from domain, this rule is not
hit. Anyone have any ideas on how I should proceed?

Thanks!
-Alan