I was one of the tech editors on this one, but have yet to see the final. My
copy is on the way. I've also only read half the O'Reilly book so far. So I
can't draw a good conclusion yet. But the publisher I worked with was WELL
aware of the feedback O'Reilly's book was receiving.

My opinion so far of the O'Reilly book is that it was more of an install
guide, and somewhat simplified. However I learned that was their goal for
the book. So they got it right :)

I believe both books are for new admins of SA, or those looking to it for a
future project. The PackTPub book goes deeper then a basic install. I drove
them nuts because I kept asking for more to be added :)

Rumor has it O'Reilly might publish a SPAM cookbook featuring SA. I hear it
may just kick butt, and be geared more for the tech heads. But that is just
a rumor, just like the authors may all carry katanas. *wink*

--Chris