-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Kasky [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 08, 2004 3:09 PM

I am currently running SA 3.0.0 with a site wide bayes and spamd running as
user spamd.

Database is in /home/spamd

When I pipe false negatives through sa-learn, the bayes_journal file
disappears.  Is this by design or is there something I need to change or fix?

Ed . . . . . . . . Avenge yourself. Live long enough to be a problem to your children.