Hello Matt,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I've removed all whitelist_from entries from configuration files, even
those from user_prefs files.

I've  already  tried  to  run  SA with -D option, but got no answer at
all...

This  start  happening  just  after the upgrade. Please note that I've
read  several times the INSTALL and UPGRADE instructions before do the
upgrade...

Best regards
--
 Marcos Saint'Anna