LOL, oh please let me know how that conversation went!

"Uh...yeah..hello. Is this Tanya? You actually exhist? Ok, thanks. *click*"

I bet she slept well that night!

>I'm starting to wonder if spammers are now trying to pollute
>SURBL with
>valid domains.

Oh yeah...they been doing that for a while. Not that bad. Its the people
reporting the obvious ones that drive us batty! ;) With exception of Keith.
We let him slide. You know after that head injury and everything. :-P

--Chris