when i run spamassassin --lint -D, SA get these directorys:

debug: using "/usr/local/share/spamassassin" for default rules dir
debug: using "/usr/local/etc/mail/spamassassin" for site rules dir
debug: using "/root/.spamassassin" for user state dir
debug: using "/root/.spamassassin/user_prefs" for user prefs file
debug: using "/root/.spamassassin" for user state dir
debug: bayes: 44152 tie-ing to DB file R/O /root/.spamassassin/bayes_toks
debug: bayes: 44152 tie-ing to DB file R/O /root/.spamassassin/bayes_seen
debug: bayes: found bayes db version 2

debug: Current PATH is:
/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/games:/usr/local/sbin
:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/vpopmail/bin
debug: DCC is not available: no executable dccproc found.
debug: Pyzor is not available: pyzor not found
debug: all '*To' addrs:
debug: RBL: success for 1 of 1 queries
debug: running meta tests; score so far=1.27
debug: is spam? score=1.27 required=3.7 tests=DATE_MISSING,NO_REAL_NAME

is SA read the .cf files in the /usr/local/share/spamassassin first?

Mario Sergio