This is all precipitated by the volume of spam I receive, and the time it
takes for KMail to pipe it all through SA. I really like some of the more
intensive filters like blacklist, but they take down my use of Kmail for a
minute or so, bugging the pop tarts out of me.

I am one heck of a novice at MTAs but I would like to use fetchmail to grab my
mail from my ISP, then have it dropped to /var/log/spool and allow SA to
check it all out.

Then, once it is all checked, run Kmail to pick it up, filter the spam from
the ham, and move on.

Is this possible? Do I need a wrapper script? Or can I just get fetchmail to
run it for me?

Rob

--
Linux User #183693