At 12:40 PM 10/23/2004 +0200, Frank Tore Johansen wrote:
Hi, I have seen a handfull of these mails triggering FAKED_HOTMAIL_DAV, which is kind of bad since it adds 3.9 in version 2.63.

The rule has been deleted from the 3.0 series due to FP problems.

Suggestion: zero out the rule until you can upgrade.

By the way, I'd suggest upgrading in a hurry. 2.63 is vulnerable to a malformed message denial of service attack that was fixed in 2.64 (and is fixed in 3.0 and 3.0.1)

If for some reason you can't run 3.0 on your system, at least upgrade to 2.64 for security reasons.