On Tue, Nov 02, 2004 at 02:33:23PM -0800, Shaun wrote:
> Use of uninitialized value in numeric eq (==) at
> /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4/Mail/SpamAssassin/Conf/Parser.pm line 730.

This means the rule has no type.  Likely it's a bad configuration. (I'd like
to know what it is though since I didn't think it was possible to have an
undef type...)

> debug: config: SpamAssassin failed to parse line, no value provided for
> "describe", skipping: describe IN_NJABL_ORG
> debug: config: SpamAssassin failed to parse line, no value provided for
> "tflags", skipping: tflags IN_NJABL_ORG

you have invalid configuration options.

> debug: config: SpamAssassin failed to parse line, no value provided for
> "describe", skipping: describe NJABL_OPEN_RELAY
> debug: config: SpamAssassin failed to parse line, no value provided for
> "tflags", skipping: tflags NJABL_OPEN_RELAY

ditto.

> debug: config: SpamAssassin failed to parse line, no value provided for
> "describe", skipping: describe NJABL_DUL
> debug: config: SpamAssassin failed to parse line, no value provided for
> "tflags", skipping: tflags NJABL_DUL

ditto ...

Judging by the debug output, you have NJABL rules which are invalid.  Remove
them and try again.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
Sorry, Mr. Burns, but I don't go in for these backdoor shenanigans.

                -- Homer Simpson
                   Last Exit to Springfield