From: Matt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2004 4:35 PM
To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: Problems with SURBL and catching stuff..

Hi,

Perhaps someone can help here.   I have recently added the SURBL
functionality to my SpamAssassin installation, and things seem to work
wonderfully.   However, we do on a fairly regular basis seem to be the
"first" to get hit with the spam.   What I mean is that spamassassin
will catch it only scoring around 2.3 or so.. based on mostly images
and HTML, but won't get the URL or score it past 5 points.    A few
hours later if I run the URL through an e-mail it will come up [SPAM].
   Any suggestions how to get these mails marked as spam ?  I don't
want to set my score criterion too low to avoid FPs.