> These suggestions are basic things for most on this list, but if you are
> new to using these tools it will save you some look up and experimenting
> time.
>
> Good Luck!!!
>
> Greg

One thing I failed to mention is that you must make sure you have enough
disk space to save the file.  I you do not have enough disk space or if
the protections are not correct for what you want to do procmail will
put the file in the users mail.  You should write a script that kills of
the spam files to keep it from becoming too large.  I use a script that
renames the saved spam files on a daily basis and keep each new file for
about a week.  This keeps the disc space use by the spam files
automatically managed.