I upgraded to 3.0.1 today, and now my sql custom rules table works perfectly when there is a rule listed for the user receiving email, and SA does not test messages at all if there is no database entry for that user. For example, if I send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED], it does the SQL lookup, finds 28 rows for that username (ramsejc) and applies them. If I send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED], which is an alias to my ramsejc account, not only does SA not apply the rules for ramsejc, (I know why this is), it does not even parse the message, or at least it does not add the header lines for doing so.