This is off topic and I apologize, but I really couldn't think of a
better place to ask.  I'm using Postfix 2.1.5/Amavisd 2.1.2/SA 3.01,
and I just noticed something odd. Looking at top, the 5 copies of
amavisd (I pre-spawn 4) have different memory usage numbers, with the
oldest amavis using the most memory, and decreasing down to the newest
copy.

Is this normal?  I would have expected them to be using the same
amount of memory, unless there's a leak somewhere.

Mike-

--
If you can keep your head while those around you are losing theirs...
You may have a great career as a network administrator ahead!