Hello,
I'm running SA 2.64 and I wonder what user should I run sa-learn under.
the exim process is ownned by the Debian-user user (Debian testing,
Exim4).
I have more or less 20 real user users on the server (courrier-IMAP),
and they all move the spam they receive into a dedicated folder. Each
user has it's own spam folder. But that's not very important.

So, I tried running sa-learn as root, as me, what ... should I do in
reality?

I guess I had the wrong method.
- What the way to cancel/remove the baysean DB I built when I ran
sa-learn as root ?
- What the good way to run sa-learn (wich user, how often, must I delete
the spam sa-learn alredy learned on or is it ok?, ...)?

Thank you for your help.
--
ASPO Infogérance       http://aspo.rktmb.org/activites/infogerance
Unofficial FAQ fcolc   http://faq.fcolc.eu.org/