From: Jon Dossey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2004 8:59 AM
To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: Spamassassin on an E-Mail Gateway

Redhat FC2, sendmail 8.13.1, and spamassassin 3.0.1 (spamc/spamd)

Can't invoke spamassassin via procmail, since no mail is delivered
locally, just relayed to an exchange server.

What are my options?  I've seen MIMEDefang and spamassass-milter (which
won't compile on my completely generic redhat fc2 box).

Are those my only real options?

Thanks,
Jon Dossey
DELTA HEALTH GROUP

__

"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity
which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or
privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other

use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete
the material from all computers."