On Tue, 23 Nov 2004, Raymond Dijkxhoorn wrote:

> Spam? Virus! :)
>
> > Is anyone else seeing this, and is there a rule set that I could put
> > into place to take care of it?
>
> Your virus scanner should take care of them, most likely its
> W32/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Well, my email doesn't get any further than my Linux box, so I'm not in
any danger of being infected.  But I provide email storage for others
who are using SpamAssassin, and I like to eliminate whatever I can
before it gets to them.  The virus doesn't bother me.  It's the emails
themselves.  As far as I'm concerned, this is spam, and I'd like SA to
intercept them.

--pat--
--
Pat Traynor