Mathias Koerber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> In what way?

Reply to mailing list messages.

> But that also wants to consider M-IDs of mails received and listed
> as non-spam. IMHO, a more restrictive set (only M-IDs sent from the
> local site are checked against) would be better and much harder
> to defeat. Any other mails would have to pass other tests anyway.

The code just predates our ability to figure out local site messages
(via the ALL_TRUSTED rule), I'd use ALL_TRUSTED today.

> Why? That way I can strongly identify users I know would not spam..

Users of PGP are not the same set of people getting their mail
occasionally flagged as false positives.

--
Daniel Quinlan
http://www.pathname.com/~quinlan/