Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 21:24:31 +0000
From: "abe pasquino" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "thurman rand" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: internet rx refill-great deals on meds

overnight delivery for orders

meds hotline--low priced meds

Over 600 meds available for sexual health, allergy, asthma, sleeping
disorder, obesity, pain relief, sexual health, anxiety relief and
hypertension.

lower price the pharmacy could offfer

http://Lu.Yr.goodofurs.com/?Bdyqebamvl9Pq9&Nb1Cld778629Rl=233166Hwk

It is really FAST and EASY for me. Just get the rx refilled online with
internet pharmacy.      Virginia

 `Hark!' said The Vengeance. `Listen, then! Who comes?'As if a train of
powder laid from the outermost bound of the Saint Antoine Quarter to the
wine-shop door, hada bitter day, he wore no coat, but carried one slung
over his shoulder. His shirt-sleeves were rolled up, too,jttmaille51
nurkanvaltaukset  01 nostrilsmarjukka apulaisverotarkastajalle

Umm..i dont see any SA headers..you sure this message was actually scanned?

-Jim