From: Gray, Richard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2004 11:45 AM
To: Gustafson, Tim; users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: RE: sa-learn ham

We had a similar problem with our system a while back (SA 2.64, Exim 4
using exiscan)

I found the attached script. It didn't work perfectly, so I edited it a
bit.

However, this was 2-3 months ago, and I didn't comment my changes (it
was only for my company ;) )

We had a problem that because it wasn't expiring tokens, there were some
really old tokens in there too, which caused problems as well. There is
a line in the code that throws away old tokens. If your Dbase is new
then this won't be a problem for you.

Anyway, I don't know which bits I added/removed/changed, but if you have
a problem you can always drop me a line and I'll see what I can do.

Richard