Cool thanks, I was getting kind of confused.

So I guess my next task will be to add razor.

thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Kettler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2004 7:04 AM
To: Nicolas; spamassassin-users mailing-list
Subject: Re: Is it not recommanded to learn a message already flaged as
spam?

At 10:17 AM 12/2/2004 +0100, Nicolas wrote:
>With mutt, I'd like to define a macro which learn the mail as spam,
>report it to razor, and delete it.
>
>I'd like to know if it is not recommanded to learn a mail as spam,
while
>it's already flaged as spam by SA?

It IS recommended to learn mail that's already been flagged. Even if
it's
flagged BAYES_99 SA can still learn worthwhile tokens from a message.

sa-learn recognizes SA's own spam tags, and will automatically strip
those
out before learning it.

The only thing I'd avoid in training messages is I'd not intentionally
train the same message twice. But even this is only because it's a minor

waste of time.. SA will just ignore them, no harm done, but it's
pointless
to go out of your way to retrain the same message.

Also, if you use spamassassin -r on the message, it will strip tags,
learn
as spam, and report it to razor, spamcop and any other hash systems you
have installed (ie: dcc or pyzor.)

So all your macro needs to do is call spamssassin -r <message.txt and
then
delete the message.