Nah, but your could put it in debug mode and tail your log to see whats
wrong.   Run it on a different port for temporary test....   CC'ing to
users@ in case anyone wants to chime in regarding your setup.

------------------------------------
Console #1 on Server running SA
------------------------------------
# spamd -D -p 800 2>&1 | grep postcard

Should show... After you run the echo on Console #2 below...

debug: uri: uri found: http://postcards.com
debug: uridnsbl: domains to query: postcards.com
debug: uridnsbl: domain "postcards.com" listed (URIBL_WS_SURBL):
127.0.0.4
debug: uridnsbl: query for postcards.com took 0 seconds to look up
(multi.surbl.org.:postcards.com)
debug: uridnsbl: query for postcards.com took 0 seconds to look up
(sbl.spamhaus.org.:90.64.69.64)
debug: uridnsbl: query for postcards.com took 0 seconds to look up
(sbl.spamhaus.org.:61.64.69.64)
------------------------

Console #2 on Server running SA
# echo -e "From: blah\n\nhttp://postcards.com\n"; | spamc -p 800

Should show...

        *  2.5 URIBL_WS_SURBL Contains an URL listed in the WS SURBL
blocklist
        *      [URIs: postcards.com]

Dallas