I just upgraded my Spam Assassin engine cluster from 2.61 to 3.0.1 and now,
I'm getting some spam slipping through because it didn't get processed. I
did some testing with running GTUBE manually with spamc and sometimes it
kicks out the message immediately not processed, other times, it just hangs,
and then other times, it does it correctly.. What's going on?

Thanks, Billy

             | Billy Huddleston   Senior Systems Administrator  |
             | Net-Express                  http://www.nxs.net  |
             | 114 Sherway Rd.             Voice: 865-691-2011  |
             | Knoxville, TN  37922          Fax: 865-691-9894  |
             | [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                    |