I was wondering if subdomains need to be reported for SURBL rules to get
triggered.  I just found an address in a spam that I grabbed from one of
my umm... "throw away" accounts that is a subdomain of a domain that is
listed in the SURBL lists.  I was using the spam (on that is advertizing
software at discount rates) to test my new SA 3.01 setup and I when that
the following domain wasn't triggering the SURBL rules even though its
parent was listed.

ajicccln.info is 218.76.249.10 [ rbl lookup  ]
domain registered: 19-Nov-2004 15:35:23 UTC [ full whois  ]

      * URIBL: ws.surbl.org: listed [Blocked, See:
        http://www.stearns.org/sa-blacklist/]
      * URIBL: uc.sasknow.com: not listed
      * URIBL: sc.surbl.org: listed [Message body contains SpamCop
        spamvertised domain.]
      * URIBL: ob.surbl.org: listed [Blocked, See:
        http://www.surbl.org/lists.html#ob]
      * URIBL: multi.surbl.org: listed [Blocked, ajicccln.info on lists
        [sc][ws][ob][jp], See: http://www.surbl.org/lists.html]
      * URIBL: ab.surbl.org: not listed
      * RBL: skipping uri lookups on ip-based RBLs

mercury.ajicccln.info is 218.76.249.10 [ rbl lookup  ]
domain registered: unknown [ full whois  ]

      * URIBL: ws.surbl.org: not listed [ report ]
      * URIBL: uc.sasknow.com: not listed
      * URIBL: sc.surbl.org: not listed
      * URIBL: ob.surbl.org: not listed
      * URIBL: multi.surbl.org: not listed