At 07:47 PM 12/2/2004, Mike Carlson wrote:
debug: URIDNSBL: domains to query:
debug: is Net::DNS::Resolver available? yes
debug: Net::DNS version: 0.48
debug: all '*From' addrs: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ok, that much is good. We can tell you did install Net::DNS and you have a recent version.

However, from those lines we still can't tell if DNS works..

Did you get this line anywhere in your debug output:
        debug: is DNS available? 1

Or can you at least try a test resolve using host on the command line?
        $ host test.surbl.org.multi.surbl.org
        test.surbl.org.multi.surbl.org has address 127.0.0.2