Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 09:49:21 -0800
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: DEAR lick, PLEASE I WANT YOU TO ACT AS THE NEXT OF KIN OF MR, WINSTON lick.
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

FROM: THE DESK OF BARR, KEN MARK. MARKLAWCHAMBERS NO, 56 WARF ROAD APAPA LAGOS NIGERIA. Email; [EMAIL PROTECTED]

TO: lick,

I am Barrister Mark Ken green, a solicitor. I am the private Attorney to
Mr. Winston lick, a National of your country, who used to work with Strabag
Construction Company in Nigeria. On the 21st of April were involved in a
car accident along Sagbama Express Road. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately
lost their lives.
Since then I have made several enquiries to your Embassy to locate any of
my client's relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several
unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his last name over the Internet,
to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you.
I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left
behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable
by the Finance Company where this huge deposits were lodged where the deceased
had an account valued at about 10 Million Dollars has issued me a notice!
To provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated. Since I have
been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2 years now I seek
your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you
have the same last name so that the proceeds of this account valued at 10
Million Dollars can be paid to you and then you and me can share the money.
50% for me and 40% for you and 10% will be used for any expenses that this
might cost on the process of this transaction. I have all necessary legal
documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make. All I required
is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal through.
I guarantee that this transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement
that will protect you from any breach of the law. It is 100% risk-free.
Please get in touch with me by my private email address, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
to enable us discuss further
Awaiting to hear from you soon.
Thanks and God bless you,
Mark Ken green (Esq.

Tiscali Adsl 2 Mega Free: l'adsl piu' veloce e' gratis!
Naviga libero dai costi fissi con Tiscali Adsl 2 Mega Free, l'adsl Free
piu' veloce in Italia. In piu', se ti abboni entro il 13 dicembre 2004,
navighi gratis fino al 31 marzo 2005 e non paghi il costo di adesione.
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/