At one time I tried to "do it all" in Postfix.  It's all or nothing binary
operation of its Spam rules drove me to find another solution to Spam;
SpamAssassin.  Now a triggered rule only adds to a Spamminess value, and
won't kill the message.  I ultimately took almost all the rules out of
Postfix because I couldn't keep up with the false positives they created.

All the FQDN, MX, an A record checks were removed due to false positives...
The check_* restrictions implement white and black listing.

smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
 check_recipient_access hash:$config_directory/smtpd-recipient-checks,
 permit_mynetworks,
 reject_invalid_hostname,
 reject_unauth_destination,
 check_recipient_access regexp:$config_directory/smtpd-recipient-checks.rx,
 check_sender_access hash:$config_directory/smtpd-sender-checks,
 check_sender_access regexp:$config_directory/smtpd-sender-checks.rx,
 check_client_access hash:$config_directory/smtpd-client-checks,
 check_helo_access hash:$config_directory/smtpd-helo-checks,
 reject_unknown_recipient_domain
smtpd_data_restrictions =
 reject_unauth_pipelining

<<Dan>>