Matt Kettler wrote:

At 05:29 PM 12/7/2004, Rob Kudyba wrote:

> do you have a fully functioning version of libpng installed?

Actually, it was not installed as I did not see it in the of Required Perl Modules (but I just added it per your note):

• File::ReadBackwards
• GD
• GD::Graph
• GD::Text::Align (part of the GDTextUtils package)
• Date::Parse;
• Date::Format;
• MLDBM
• Storable (might already be installed with your perl)

> If you installed libgd from source, do you have png.h installed in one of your /usr/include directories? (ie: if you used RPMs for libpng did you install libpng-devel too)

I installed from source, and:
/usr/local/include/png.h
/usr/local/include/libpng/png.h

Hmm.. libpng is in /usr/local... is /usr/local/lib in your /etc/ld.so.conf?

less /etc/ld.so.conf
/usr/kerberos/lib
/usr/X11R6/lib
/usr/local/lib