On Wed, 8 Dec 2004, Loren Wilton wrote:
This sounds like it has something to do with the switching users code. I don't know how it is done, but I know it is in spamd somewhere, and uses Storable to store the user configs. There is special stuff (I believe) somewhere that is supposed to get invoked when switching users in a database case that is a little different than the non-database case. I may be wrong on that though.

I've copied the part that I thought was relevant from spamd (load_scoreonly_ldap, and signal_user_changed), but I may've well missed something - I'll take a look at the Storable stuff.

I'd think your best bet for an answer would be Theo or Michael, and I'm surprised one of them didn't respond.

Well, I did just post this a couple hours ago. :) I then saw the type of traffic that's usually on the -dev list (bugzilla reports, etc), and figured this was probably more of an end-user question (it's probably my issue, not a bug in the code), so I reposted here.

| nate carlson | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.natecarlson.com |