I got a flurry of these this morning, and they keep coming back. Has anyone come up with some good rules for these? Obviously both "test" and "keep" in the subject line. What else? The overall HTML structure looks pretty consistent, so perhaps something that matches on that pattern? I'm seeing a table that starts with a bunch of images and then a final paragraph. All the internal links have tracking numbers, but the numbers have some variation within a message. This might be a good candidate for a plugin.