Dan Mahoney, System Admin wrote:

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004, Rakesh wrote:

I think for the four or five large free website providers, a hook could be added to spamassassin -r that reports them specifically (although spamcop already does this, they'll only be advised of the actual site if you're using a full-blown spamcop account, not the anon thing).

Sounds interesting to me, what others have to say ? can we build up a reporting mechanism for the big providers.

Hii

I am using Spamassassin with URI, Razor and DCC checks to catch spams.
After implementing URI checks my life had became easier. But ever since
the SURBLs and URI checks became popular means of trapping spams the
spammers have devised a ne way to send their mails in.