Yes, after much struggle, the wiki is back on line.

First and foremost, I'd like to thank Matt and infotex.com for hosting the site. Chris Santerre also has my thanks for acting as a go-between to get me in touch with Matt. They really stepped up to the plate as far as I'm conserned. They have my eternal thanks.

Second, if you are/were involved with the wiki in any way, please check it out. Most (95%), but not all, of the pages transfered properly. Any grey links are pages that need to be rebuilt, I will be trying to get them in the meantime. Also, this is from an older version, so some links and data may be old/incorrect. Keep in mind that it is a wiki, you can email me with corrections if you want, but it'd probably be faster to make thc changes yourself.

Be responsible and play nice.

Happy spam hunting.