Well, NCR eCommerce is a legit division of NCR
(http://www.ncrecommerce.com/ncrecommerce/default.htm).

I guess this is one of those "one person's spam is another's ham"
situations.  If it were a message sent to me, I would consider it spam
because I am not a subscriber to Equifax's service(s).

I always thought Equifax was one of the credit reporting agencies.  They're
involved in more than that?

You could always go through the unsubscribe link and unsubscribe but also do
whatever is necessary for your SA install to mark any further messages from
them as SPAM.

Just my $0.02.

HTH.

Joe K.