Hi Richard,

First and foremost, I found it necessary to upgrade to perl 5.8.x. The
earlier version (5.6.1 -- installed with Debian) was insufficient for
running Spamassassin under Amavis under my configuration.

what do you mean by insufficient? Did you receive error messages or what type of problems did occur?

Florian, what version of Perl are you using? Post your amavis.conf file.

5.6.1, the Debian standard one.

I use the following rulesets in addition to those distributed with
Spamassassin:

How can I enable them, where do I get them?

Below is my local.cf and my amavisd.conf. (If anyone would like these as attachments, contact me privately.)

Thanks a lot, I will compare them to mine!

Florian