From: Candee Vaglica [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 1:45 PM
To: Johnson, S; users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: RE: SA Score

Are you using     rewrite_header Subject ****SPAM(_SCORE_)****
Per the upgrade docs?

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/spamassassin/branches/3.0/UPGRADE

________________________________

        From: Johnson, S [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 2:17 PM
        To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
        Subject: SA Score

        I recently upgraded from 2.5 to 3 and am attempting to use the
_SCORE_ in the tag.  However, when the tag comes back instead of
replacing the _SCORE_ with the actual score, it' just
"***SPAM***(_SCORE).  Any ideas why I'm seeing this?

        ________________________________

        =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
        Confidentiality Notice

        If the information in this electronic communication relates to
an individual pupil, it is a confidential pupil record under Minnesota
Law and may not be reviewed, distributed, or copied by any person other
than the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. This electronic
communication is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to
whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any further
review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this electronic
communication or any attachment thereto is strictly prohibited. If you
have received an electronic communication in error, you should
immediately return it to the sender and delete it from your system.