Brenda Bell wrote:
I upgraded from 3.0.1 to 3.0.2 this morning and all of a sudden,
I can't send myself email from work because spews blacklisted an
entire block of uunet addresses and my company is in the middle
of the block.  (side note:  we do not spam and we fight it with
every bit of technology we have).

I've searched both local.cf and all of the rules files for spews
and for the life of me, I can't figure out why my SA is checking
spews.  Could someone please point me in the right direction?

Brenda,

how are you calling SpamAssassin? SA only tags mail that scores as spam, it doesn't (in and of itself) do any rejection or movement of mail . Another piece of the puzzle has to do those sort of things.

Chances are if your mail is being rejected (5xx errors), then there's something in your MTA configuration that's checking SPEWS and rejecting based on its results. (which I personally feel isn't such a great tactic for just THIS reason)

you should check that out, but considering the lack of any useful information, we can't offer you any further assistance.

alan