From: Loren Wilton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2005 10:28 AM
To: Dimitri Yioulos
Subject: Re: RulesDuJour problem - help please

> config: SpamAssassin failed to parse line, skipping: <TITLE> Rate limiting
in effect</TITLE>

Notice the text between <TITLE> and </TITLE>.

You can only get the rules a maximum of I believe 3 times in a 24 hour
period.  Since they don't change very often, this is more than enough; in
fact once a day should be more than enough.

Check you cron script to make sure you aren't trying to get them once a
second or so.

         Loren