Over the past month I've seen a ~25% dropoff in the amount of spam we're
receiving on a daily basis. Anyone else seeing a significant drop in
spam recently?

I only noticed a short-term drop off during the last two weeks, apparently due to the holidays. (Spam levels here drops off on major holidays, and on weekends. Tues-Thurs seems to be a peak time, baring holidays)

Yesterday (Monday) was back up to the level typical for a Monday spam load on my network. Strangely, early November was a particularly high-spam period, so if you're comparing December to November, you might also want to look back at October.