I'm pretty sure we will never automatically add anything to WS. We want a
human to look at them. However we are working on some things to hopefully
automate some submissions [1] to SURBL for quicker response based on certain
characteristics of a domain. We've got data galore, and just need to work on
using it properly.

--Chris

[1] Only the most trusted of trusted sources would be able to do this.