> > Anyone have any examples of how to read the "X-Spam-Level:
> > ********************" and delete messages if the score is over 15?
> I am running SA 3 with Modus Mail (www.vircom.com).  Whenever
> any mail comes
> in the system will fire off a batch file that will call SA.
>
> Currently not running any gateways for SA.  Any good
> suggestions for win32?

I'm not at all familiar with how Modus Mail operates, though I did look at
it briefly in my mail server selection. Anyway, are there any rules that
execute after it runs the batch file. If so, you should be able to create a
rule that looks at the X-Spam-Level header and deletes the message.

If you're really lucky, maybe someone on the list has Modus Mail and can
help you with it. I'm using CommuniGate Pro and will soon probably move to
Merak, so my expertise isn't going to be all that helpful for your specific
MTA issues.

Bret