On Friday, January 7, 2005, 9:02:47 PM, List User wrote:

>         I have used the following rules (which greatly overlap the existing
> URI
> rules) to drive up scores, while not repeating the same tests or increasing
> the
> scores for existing tests. YMMV, but they work for me (v3.0.x).

> uridnsbl        URIBL_COMPLETEWHOIS
> combined-HIB.dnsiplists.completewhois.com.      A
> body            URIBL_COMPLETEWHOIS
> eval:check_uridnsbl('URIBL_COMPLETEWHOIS')
> describe        URIBL_COMPLETEWHOIS     Contains an URL listed in the
> combined-HIB.dnsiplists.completewhois.com blocklist
> tflags          URIBL_COMPLETEWHOIS     net

> urirhssub       URIBL_RHS_DSN   fulldom.rfc-ignorant.org.       A
> 127.0.0.2
> body            URIBL_RHS_DSN   eval:check_uridnsbl('URIBL_RHS_DSN')
> describe        URIBL_RHS_DSN   Contains an URL listed in the
> dsn.rfc-ignorant.org blocklist
> tflags          URIBL_RHS_DSN   net

> urirhssub       URIBL_RHS_POST  fulldom.rfc-ignorant.org.       A
> 127.0.0.3
> body            URIBL_RHS_POST  eval:check_uridnsbl('URIBL_RHS_POST')
> describe        URIBL_RHS_POST  Contains an URL listed in the
> postmaster.rfc-ignorant.org blocklist
> tflags          URIBL_RHS_POST  net

> urirhssub       URIBL_RHS_ABUSE fulldom.rfc-ignorant.org.       A
> 127.0.0.4
> body            URIBL_RHS_ABUSE eval:check_uridnsbl('URIBL_RHS_ABUSE')
> describe        URIBL_RHS_ABUSE Contains an URL listed in the
> abuse.rfc-ignorant.org blocklist
> tflags          URIBL_RHS_ABUSE net

> urirhssub       URIBL_RHS_WHOIS fulldom.rfc-ignorant.org.       A
> 127.0.0.5
> body            URIBL_RHS_WHOIS eval:check_uridnsbl('URIBL_RHS_WHOIS')
> describe        URIBL_RHS_WHOIS Contains an URL listed in the
> whois.rfc-ignorant.org blocklist
> tflags          URIBL_RHS_WHOIS net

> urirhssub       URIBL_RHS_BOGUSMX       fulldom.rfc-ignorant.org.       A
>   127.0.0.8
> body            URIBL_RHS_BOGUSMX
> eval:check_uridnsbl('URIBL_RHS_BOGUSMX')
> describe        URIBL_RHS_BOGUSMX       Contains an URL listed in the
> bogusmx.rfc-ignorant.org blocklist
> tflags          URIBL_RHS_BOGUSMX       net

Hi Paul,
I'm not sure that this is a correct use of urirhssub, which
may have been more suited towards bitmasked lists such as
multi.surbl.org and CBL.  In other words, it may only be
useable with power of two results like 127.0.0.2,4,8,16,32.
To be honest I haven't checked how the urirhssub source
code handles other cases.   urirhsbl may be more appropriate
if the result codes are not encoded with bitmask positions.

  http://www.surbl.org/lists.html#multi

Jeff C.
--
Jeff Chan