Em Sábado, 15 de Janeiro de 2005 16:04, Matt Kettler escreveu:
> At 10:54 AM 1/15/2005, Zé wrote:
> >I use mandrake with kde-3.3.2.
> >After i installed spamassassin-spamc-3.0.2-1mdk stoped classifing spam
> > emails. No more spam mails were recognized.
>
> Have you checked that SA is working at all by running spamassassin --lint?
> It should run silently. If it complains, your config needs fixing.
>
> What about running a mail through SA on the command line, does that work?

I run spamassassin --lint and didnt got any issue.
It happens this, when using spamassassin-3.0.0 all goes fine, after i intall
spamassassin-3.0.2 spammail stops being treated as spam.

Other weird behaviour is that now with spamassassin-3.0.2 the email that comes
from hotmail (throught the Hotway is a POP3-HTTPMail gateway daemon), and the
email that comes normally to my POP account in not anymore checked, so im
getting spam emails to there.

Any help?