I have SpamAssassin 3.0.2 installed on Fedora Core 2 release. How do I get URIBL_SBL to work?

I see in "25_uribl.cf":

# Requires the Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::URIDNSBL plugin be loaded.
# Note that this plugin defines a new config setting, 'uridnsbl',
# which lists the zones to look up in advance.  The rules will
# not hit unless each rule has a corresponding 'uridnsbl' line.

ifplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::URIDNSBL

On my box:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] etc]# locate URIDNSBL
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.3/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/URIDNSBL.pm
/usr/share/man/man3/Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::URIDNSBL.3pm

So I think its there, right? I see no hits on this though and I have a large amount of traffic on this box, 600+ email users. Any idea what I have set wrong?

Matt