At 08:22 PM 1.18.2005 -0500, MIKE YRABEDRA wrote:
>on 1/18/05 6:12 PM, MIKE YRABEDRA at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
>> What is a good script that folks are using to generate SA stats off a mail
>> log?
>

>I am mainly looking for one that reports on the rulesets that are catching
>the spam too. I don't think sa-stats.pl does that?

Well, you might be interested in this report from sa-stats.pl showing 4+
hours of scans by SA. Most of my filtering is done by 3 or 4 other layers
at the MTA, so this is all that gets through to the SA that I use for the
final filtering layer. Most is ham at this point.

The top half is for spams and the bottom for ham:
http://www.sage-american.com/spamstats.html

HTH......

Happy trails,
Jack L. Stone