At 11:54 AM 1/21/2005, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I got spamassaim working and now i´m trying to check if bayes is working, I manually feed bayes database with about 10000 spams already marked as spam by spamassasim, now I´m looking at the headers of new emails and have no idea of what to look to check if bayes is working.

Look for X-Spam-Status headers containing BAYES_## where ## is 00, 50, 95, 99, etc.

Also, make sure you train SA on some ham (nonspam) as well... SA's bayes engine can't distinguish between spam and ham unless it's seen some of both.