Yep, I'm doing it, and yep I know I need to write it up for wiki.

In a nutshell, I use AmavisD with Postfix, and have Amavis quarantine
kills to a discrete account. Within that account, I created a GW shared
folder for users to move spams into (I review quarantines on occasion
myself for hams). I use Nick's imap-sa-learn.pl
(http://tirian.magd.ox.ac.uk/~nick/code/) to make an IMAP connection
from my SA relay server to teach Bayes. We get about 14M emails per year
(on average) but I try to make a regular habit of feeding ham and spam
from the quarantine account into the shared folder. It all gets sucked
up, learned, then deleted by Nick's code. Success to date has been
incredible; I rarely, if ever, gets hams quarantined and my complaint
level from users has dropped to statistically insignificant levels.

I had made an offer to Novell to make a presentation on this system at
Brainshare '05 (I've made BS presentations before), complete with
diagrams, details, and how-tos, but I never got a response. Odd,
considering it's all done on SuSE, something in which they've shown
interest lately... (sigh, eyeroll, shrug)

Greg Amy
Hartford (CT) Hospital

>>> Peter Guhl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 1/21/2005 4:31:18 AM >>>
Hello

Mails ending in Novell GroupWise don't seem to be useful for sa-learn.
Does somebody have some experience or solutions to that problem? Could
the same POP3-Solution described in "sa-learn with lotus notes" do
it's
job here too?

More for GroupWise professionals would be the question how to turn
forwarded spam (forwarding as attachment in GroupWise sends you the
headers too - so far so good...)  into single mails resembling the
original as close as possible...

Regards
    Peter