> Your ratio of ham to spam shows you have a lot more ham than spam
trained,
> are you sure its not been learning spam as ham, so poisening your
bayes
> database.

I can't say I've looked at very many of the 100,000 hams.  I have a
quarantine area where I can skim through the spam and borderline stuff,
but I don't keep a copy of the ham.  However, to be learned as ham, the
Nigerian messages would have to score below 0.5, and I don't think
that's likely.  Of course, there could be other messages that have some
of the same tokens as Nigerian messages and that are being scored as
ham.  But they might actually BE ham.

> Lower your BAYES_00 score? (Towards zero, that is)

That's what I'm doing unless I can find something better.