From: Peter Marshall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2005 10:38 AM
To: Matt Kettler; users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: RE: spamassassin scoring message twice

Here is my .provmailrc file

#Spamassassin start
:0fw
| /usr/bin/spamc
#Spamassassin end
~

And I run this from /etc/init.d/spamassassin

# Source function library.
. /etc/rc.d/init.d/functions

# Source networking configuration.
. /etc/sysconfig/network

# Check that networking is up.
[ ${NETWORKING} = "no" ] && exit 0

# Source spamd configuration.
if [ -f /etc/sysconfig/spamassassin ] ; then
        . /etc/sysconfig/spamassassin
else
        SPAMDOPTIONS="-d -c -m5 -H"
fi

[ -f /usr/bin/spamd -o -f /usr/local/bin/spamd ] || exit 0
PATH=$PATH:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin

# See how we were called.
case "$1" in
  start)
        # Start daemon.
        echo -n "Starting spamd: "
        daemon spamd $SPAMDOPTIONS
        RETVAL=$?
        echo
        [ $RETVAL = 0 ] && touch /var/lock/subsys/spamassassin
        ;;
stop)
        # Stop daemons.
        echo -n "Shutting down spamd: "
        killproc spamd
        RETVAL=$?
        echo
        [ $RETVAL = 0 ] && rm -f /var/lock/subsys/spamassassin
        ;;