From: Gray, Richard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2005 7:50 AM
To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: Tracking Rule Hits

Is there a way to log the number of times a specific rule has hit within spamassassin. Ideally I'd like to see how often a rule hits, and the average score of the messages that it hit on, but anything along those lines would help

At the minute the best idea I have come up with is to use an unseen router from within exim to make a copy of the message and call an external script to write the appropriate info to a file/database

Any more 'simple' way to do this would be an improvement.

TIA

Richard

This email from dns has been validated by dnsMSS Managed Email Security and is free from all known viruses.

For further information contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]