On Tue, Feb 08, 2005 at 07:32:44AM +0100, Philipp Snizek, seaan.net ag wrote:
> mx.seaan.net is approved for belfin.ch, so that mail should have been
> accepted.
> What should I do?
>
> Well, I did wait a while but I just got back NDRs. Could you please
> investigate that?

From a quick check, belfin.ch has multiple SPF records, which basically
confuses the receiver:

$ host -t txt belfin.ch
belfin.ch text "v=spf1 mx:mx.seaan.net -all"
belfin.ch text "v=spf1 a:mx.seaan.net -all"

There's only supposed to be 1 record, but there are 2.  Since there are no MX
RRs for mx.seaan.net, the message fails.

I think you want the single:

v=spf1 a:mx.seaan.net mx:mx.seaan.net -all

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
 Fry: I must be a robot. Why else would human women refuse to date me?