I am receiving multiple copies of this odd spam message at my domain.
The spam is contained within a base64 mime attached html.  When the
message is originally received, the attachment is not decoded and I get
a report like this:

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
 Ck

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
  ULURFQ09SQVRJT046IG5vbmUgfSBBLmV5ZWJyb3c6bGluayB7IFRFWFQtREVDT1JBVE
[...]
 pts rule name              description
 ---- ----------------------
 0.2 INVALID_DATE           Invalid Date: header (not RFC 2822)
 2.7 FORGED_YAHOO_RCVD      'From' yahoo.com does not match 'Received'
headers
 0.4 BAYES_60               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 60 to 80%
                            [score: 0.6439]
 0.1 RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_51_100 BODY: Razor2 gives confidence level above 50%
                            [cf: 100]
 1.5 RAZOR2_CHECK           Listed in Razor2 (http://razor.sf.net/)
 2.0 RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL      RBL: SORBS: sent directly from dynamic IP
address
                            [221.39.219.20 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 0.1 RCVD_IN_NJABL_DUL      RBL: NJABL: dialup sender did non-local SMTP
                            [221.39.219.20 listed in combined.njabl.org]
 0.0 UPPERCASE_25_50        message body is 25-50% uppercase

However, if I process it manually through spamassassin or copy-paste the text into a telneted smtp session, I get this:

identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original message
similar future email. If you have any questions, see
Content preview: See attachment message.html scuooqgsgakaeww Opt-in
Email offer for January 2005 unsubscribe me SEARCH Software TOP 10 NEW
TITLES ON SALE NOW! 1 Office Pro Edition 2003 2 Windows XP Pro 3 Adobe
Creative Suite Premium 4 Systemworks Pro 2005 Edition 5 Flash MX 2005 6
Corel Painter 8 7 Adobe Acrobat 6.0 8 Windows 2003 Server 9 Alias Maya
6.0 Wavefront 10 Adobe Premiere See more by this manufacturer Microsoft
Apple Software Customers also bought these other items... [...]
Content analysis details: (19.8 points, 5.0 required)
pts rule name description
0.1 FORGED_RCVD_HELO Received: contains a forged HELO
2.2 FORGED_YAHOO_RCVD 'From' yahoo.com does not match 'Received' headers
0.5 INFO_TLD URI: Contains an URL in the INFO top-level domain
0.2 HTML_TAG_EXIST_TBODY BODY: HTML has "tbody" tag
0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message
0.2 MIME_MISSING_BOUNDARY RAW: MIME section missing boundary
1.4 DCC_CHECK Listed in DCC (http://rhyolite.com/anti-spam/dcc/)
0.4 DNS_FROM_RFC_ABUSE RBL: Envelope sender in abuse.rfc-ignorant.org
1.8 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in bl.spamcop.net
[Blocked - see <http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?68.43.4.122>]
0.6 URIBL_SBL Contains an URL listed in the SBL blocklist
[URIs: iaigakbdjj.info]
2.0 URIBL_AB_SURBL Contains an URL listed in the AB SURBL blocklist
[URIs: iaigakbdjj.info]
4.0 URIBL_JP_SURBL Has URI in JP at http://www.surbl.org/lists.html
[URIs: iaigakbdjj.info]
0.5 URIBL_WS_SURBL Contains an URL listed in the WS SURBL blocklist
[URIs: iaigakbdjj.info]
2.0 URIBL_OB_SURBL Contains an URL listed in the OB SURBL blocklist
[URIs: iaigakbdjj.info]
3.9 URIBL_SC_SURBL Contains an URL listed in the SC SURBL blocklist
[URIs: iaigakbdjj.info]

Anyone have ideas here? Why would SA decode the same attachment sometimes, but not always. My server is running SA 3.0.2, Postfix 2.0 and amavisd-new 2.1.2.

Thanks,
Stuart Johnston